Wednesday, March 31, 2010

the/goat


I am the pride I am the lust I am the burning ache I am the you you always were I am eternal fake I am the beast I am the snake I am the love of self I am your heart I am your soul I am the living hell

So open up and let it in. I'm not afraid of anything, I never have been. Burn me up, swallow me, turn me up, follow me.

I am the drip I am the creep I am the ugly truth I am the dirt I am the pain I am inside of you I am the cries I am the lies I am the empty I am the ever growing hole Growing inside of me

No future for anyone

I am the end I am the waste I am the hollow shell I am the numb I am the trash I am the god of self I am the death I am the filth I am the everything I am inside I am alive I am the anything

You can't save yourself

I am the faith that melts away I am the open mouth I am the ache that eats away I am the restless doubt I am the life that ends in tears No point to anything But I am my own

I am I am I am I am

I am the road that leads to no where I'm the nothing I am the tentacles that tangle you I'm the empty I am me I am myself I am I, I am the only thing

I am the never ending lie

(showbread "the goat")

No comments:

Post a Comment